Remodeling is exciting. You get to make lots of fun decisions like choosing new wall colors or picking the perfect tile pattern. There’s an important decision to make that doesn’t involve transforming your space. You need to decide what to do with your stuff during the renovation.
Why Self-Storage Is the Right Move
Leaving your stuff in your house isn’t a good option. Even careful contractors can make mistakes that leave your belongings broken, marred by paint, or covered in dust. Moisture or pests could damage belongings moved to a garage or backyard shed.
If you’re staying at home, moving your furniture to another part of your home can make it difficult to maneuver. Too much stuff in one room may even increase your risk of injury or create a fire hazard.
Why Choose Right Move Self-Storage
Using self-storage during your remodel can prevent those problems. Self-storage is easy to arrange and convenient. Best of all, when you store your belongings with Right Move Self-Storage, you can get all of the supplies you need in one place. Right Move Self-Storage’s selection of affordable packing supplies includes:
- Boxes in various sizes
- Bubble wrap
- Mattress covers
Tips for Using Self-Storage
- It’s important to label every box on its side. Labels on the box tops aren’t visible after you stack the boxes in the storage unit.
- Cover furniture and mattresses before you remove them from your home.
- Place the largest items in the back of the unit.
- Any items you need to access while they’re storage should be placed in the front of the unit.
- Leave yourself a path to move around the unit.
Right Move Self-Storage is a safe and convenient solution for anyone who needs a place to store personal possessions or business property. Contact us today to learn more about our storage experience.