Self-Storage Property Management
If you own or operate a self-storage facility, you need to give your customers at least one good reason to take a pass on the facility closest to their home, and instead, drive a little further for a superior experience with you. Effective, professional, property brochures that build trust are an important part of that process. Take a look at 5 ways to create a brochure which will help you and your business stay ahead:
- Tell your story. Brochures are meant to provide information so don’t be afraid of long copy if you have a persuasive story to tell: Maybe you're a mom and pop business that provides a personal touch. Maybe you have an impressive record for giving back to the community.
- Take pictures. In addition to bright, clear images of the interior and exterior of your facility, post your own smiling faces so your prospective customers can start getting to know you. How about some before and after shots of a living space that's been transformed by putting extra stuff into storage?
- Provide testimonials from happy customers. Look at what people are saying about you online. Ask customers for their feedback.
- Highlight your strengths. Figure out what sets you apart from other local options. Maybe you offer long-term discounts or extended hours.
- Encourage prospects to visit. The best way for customers to understand your value is for them to come see it for themselves. Make it easy for them to set up a visit so you can give them a tour and focus on their individual priorities.